30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30

Options

Replies

• sunnyxsideup
    sunnyxsideup Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'd've been happy with your starting shape! lol But you did very well & got great results! Congrats& keep at it! I've had success with these programs as well. :smile:

ETA: My results (and pics) are in my blog. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/mariposa224 Here's a side view comparison:

7461823074_57be0e7e5c_z.jpg

Wow! You're results are amazing! You toned everywhere and you look great! I wish i could get my arms to look that toned. I'm having a hard time with Jillian's arm exercises in Level 2 of the 30 Day Shred. You definitely convinced me to do Ripped in 30. thank you so much for sharing your results! :smile:
  • Jigglebewie
    Jigglebewie Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Your results are great =]

I just finished the 30DS and am currently on day 4 of RI30.

Here are my results if you wanna look, I'm at the top of the page: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/651768-before-and-after-results?page=2
  • sunnyxsideup
    Options
    I just started the 30-day shred a couple of days ago, and am really enjoying it. I can feel the benefits already. I don't know what the Ripped in 30 thing is, but in general it's possible to be doing another workout as well as the 30-day shred - I'm also doing a yoga workout that focuses on core strength, and am finding it complements the 30-day shred nicely.

Yeah, I really had fun with it too. By the end of Level 1, my arms felt a lot toner and my core was stronger. Thank you for your advice. I think I'm going to do one in the morning and one before I go to sleep. I've also done yoga before I went to sleep and it really helped my stomach and eased the tension in my body. Good luck with the 30 Day Shred!
  • Morgan103084
    Options
    I've completed both the 30 DS and Ripped in 30. i personally liked the Ripped in 30 better. i started with the Ripped and was on the depo shot for 4 months. i didn't gain weight so that was great. i've been off the shot for about 2 weeks and i'm finally starting to lose weight. so i don't have pic's for b4 or after(they prob. look the same..lol) but i'm doing the Ripped in 30 again, i'm on my 2nd week. i'm already seeing the weight drop. I've lost 5 lbs in the last 2 wks.
  • asaw00
    asaw00 Posts: 1,904 Member
    Options
    I'm on week2 day1 of ripped in 30 and I am already seeing results!! I did the 30 day shred and good results with it. I personally would not do them together. That would hurt!!!
  • sunnyxsideup
    Options
    I have started the 30 day shred but I love ripped in 30 starting it BACK today!

Really? That's great! Which one do you find more difficult and why do you like ripped in 30 better?
  • sunnyxsideup
    Options
    I just started The 30 Day Shred yesterday and will be doing Day 2 of Level 1 today. :)

Good luck with the 30 Day Shred! I'd really like to see your results. :)
  • sunnyxsideup
    Options
    Day one of the 30 day shred is complete. I am actually shattered....please tell me it gets easier!

Don't worry it does! I felt like that too, but it gets better by the 3rd or 4th day. Don't give up no matter how much you'd like to. The thing that kept me going is imagining the results that I would have and a bathing suit that kept me motivated. Good luck! :)
  • MsHolly731
    MsHolly731 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You just made me want to go home and pop that DVD into my player :P Thanks for the motivation!
  • sunnyxsideup
    Options
    I did it for 4 days level 1, last week. It does get easier as far as the soreness, but I gained 2 lbs during the 4 days I did it. I have also been running along with doing the shred videos (3-5 miles per day). I quit after the 4 workouts because I wasn't happy with gaining at this point when I still want to loose...however, I measured myself Saturday and I had lost......

~1/2 in hips
    ~1/2 in waist
    ~1/2 in right thigh
    ~1/2 in left thigh

....to top it off, I lost a whole inch in my gut!! I think I may just do it a few times a week now with seeing the "inches lost" results that I got. It does work!!

I haven't weighed myself during the program, but I weighed myself once after 10 days of Level 1 and I weighed in at 117. Last time I weighed myself I was around 127, so I was really surprised that I dropped a lot of weight. This program has done good changes to my body and I noticed that I dropped a ring size! It sounds silly, but it's true. Haha. Maybe you're gaining weight from muscle, but you definitely have great results!
  • sunnyxsideup
    Options
    I just started 30 day shred. and am a little disappointed by how many calories i burn. i am so sore and can tell that it's working but feel that i need to do another exercise to get rid of more calories. hmmm....maybe i'll have to try ripped in 30 instead.

I'm not sure how many calories I burned during Level 1, but it really gets me sweating which makes me happy. By the end of the video my back, arms,stomach, and chest are drenched in sweat. My soreness eased up after the 3rd -5th day. I'd love to see your results and start ripped in 30 too. :)
  • aemoomoo
    aemoomoo Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try to do day 1 of the 30 day shred tonight.....I'm hoping I don't die.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try to do day 1 of the 30 day shred tonight.....I'm hoping I don't die.

You won't die - keep at it and you will be amazed at your endurance by Day 4-5. :-)
  • sunnyxsideup
    Options
    Very nice results!! I'm on day 7 of 30 DS and plan on doing ripped in 30 when I'm done with 30DS.

Your pictures are very motivating. You didn't look so bad to begin with but the after pictures you look tighter and more toned.

WAY TO GO! :)

Thank you! I was doubting my results, but everyone here is so positive and supporting. That's what I want to do too. I heard from some reviews that Ripped in 30 was much harder than the 30 Day Shred, but I'm still excited to do it. haha
    Good luck and I'd love to see your results! :)
  • sunnyxsideup
    Options
    Great job! You look fab!

I had good results from 30 DS too. I'm doing Ripped in 30 now, on day 6 of week 1. Lovin it! It's a great workout! :happy:

Thank you so much! I'd love to see your results if you don't mind. How is it different from the 30DS? Is it a lot harder or do you do the same exercises at a more advanced level?
  • sunnyxsideup
    Options
    Good Results.
    Is it Jillian's 30 day shred?

Thanks! Yes it is.
  • 9thwardchick
    9thwardchick Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Today will be my 4th day of 30 day shred. I feel great! I was a little sore but not like most people are experiencing. I think it is because I have been doing kickboxing and zumba for 2 weeks prior to the 30 day shred so it hasn't been so bad. Once I take some pictures, I can compare results. I actually feel less fat and bloated though.
  • sunnyxsideup
    Options
    Good Results.
    Is it Jillian's 30 day shred?

Yes, it is.

Great results! I'm halfway through 30DS (day 15 today), and I plan on doing Ripped in 30 next. Thanks for posting your results!

Thanks! I still have 12 more days to go and I'm excited to finish this program so I can go on to Ripped in 30. Jillian is really kicking my butt with each level. haha. Good luck and good job with getting this far! :smile:
  • sunnyxsideup
    Options
    I loved ripped in 30! Highly recommend.

Thank you for your advice! I'm definitely going to try it after a lot of recommendations from here. :)
  • sunnyxsideup
    Options
    WOW you look great!

Thank you! I was starting to doubt my results so far,but you're definitely keeping me motivated to continue. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!