thin my huge thighs!

Hi any quick good exercises to slim my thighs? Anything in particular I can do that works??

Replies

• AbiCusPeck
    AbiCusPeck Posts: 96 Member
    They say squats are the best - prepare to hurt though! if you're doing them right you should feel dizzy in your legs :)
    Thighs are such a huge muscle group to work out with anyone!
    No pain no gain!
    Good luck! :glasses:
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,605 Member
    With the usual 'you cant spot reduce' rider firmly in place....

Running works wonders for my legs.
    Also squats and lunges are the ideal exercises for targetting your upper legs.
  • HogSandwich
    HogSandwich Posts: 146 Member
    I did 12 sessions of Hypoxi, and lost a combined 22 cms in diameter from my thighs (measurements taken top of thighs, under bum, mid thigh and above knee). It's bloody expensive and a supplement to exercise, not a replacement, but it definitely targeted those areas.
  • mmurp002
    mmurp002 Posts: 10
    thanks Hog Sanwich love that name :) he he
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,605 Member
    £500 to lose a size in six weeks? are we quite sure hypoxi isn't diet and exercise wrapped up in a pseudo technological vacuum pack?
  • Try doing the lunge matrix to target, quads, hams and glutes.

Google it,lots of videos. Use as dynamic warm-up or add weight and additional drivers like shoulder press, if you have cables then you can add lots of moves for upper body while really exciting type 1 and type II muscle fibers.

You should be aiming to be able to do jumping lunges and squats - plyometric training.

I have lost so much from my upper legs it is untrue but now the legs are like steel and growing with muscle.
  • HogSandwich
    HogSandwich Posts: 146 Member
    £500 to lose a size in six weeks? are we quite sure hypoxi isn't diet and exercise wrapped up in a pseudo technological vacuum pack?

entirely possible, but I had my measurements done afterwards by a neutral party and they still matched up. I didn't lose any weight, but I did lose diameter. And as far as I can tell, the rogue fat moved to my boobs. I wrote about it a bit more extensively over here:
    http://www.wellnesswa.com.au/2012/07/fitness-review-hypoxi-at-the-urbane-body-subiaco/