Hello everyone

DEBDOUGLAS
DEBDOUGLAS Posts: 54
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
:smile: I am new here. I have to say, being a stay at home mom makes it so hard to easily loose weight. But I will do it!!!!!!!!!! My goal is to loose 20lbs by the end of november.

Replies

• HI!!

Welcome & good luck!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Hi Deb

I am new here too, and I am also a Stay At Home Mom as well, and yes, it is very hard to diet when you are at home all the time, so I share your frustrations. You can do it though, and I'm hoping to lose at least 20 pounds by my birthday.
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Welcome!!
  • Nanpoodle
    Nanpoodle Posts: 41 Member
    Welcome Deb! The calorie counter on this website can't be beat. Just some gentle advice, I wanted to lose 20 pounds over a few months and had to settle for doing it even slower, so I have lost about 15 now since July 2009. Be careful to not try and lose it too fast. The calorie counter has helped me tremendously. You will do it if you track your food and exercise for sure!:flowerforyou:
  • Thanks everyone for a very warm welcome!!!!! I have to say that I really love this site. It has helped me so much on this journey. I have a long way to go but I know with all the support I will make it!!!!
This discussion has been closed.