Iam new anyone else a low carber!?

Options
munecagirl22
munecagirl22 Posts: 39 Member
HI!..
iam 26 almost 27 at my heaviest and most miserable disgusting weight.. I've done ALL DIETS!!! $$ wasted.. low carb is the only thing i can actually loose and stick too... i also try to count my calories!:)

Replies

• SweetCheekszx0
    SweetCheekszx0 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I don't completely not eat carbs every once in a while I'll have a sandwich or some wonton soup. But I was wondering since this is about a low carb diet lol. I'm Latina so my regular diet consists of rice and beans.. I have cut out rice all together.. What would be any suggestions on re introducing it bak into my diet. Should I wait till I lose all the weight ? Or start introducing it once a week at some point ?
  • nascarted10
    nascarted10 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I tried it 3 times. It worked wonderfully each time. The problem is it didn't teach me how to eat and therefore I could not sustain the weight loss. Each time within 2 years I had gained the weight right back. Our Society is full of carbs and to think that eliminating them on a consistent basis is success - well lets just say I have found out it is not long term success. So, here I am on this web site. I have to say that I had no ideawhen doing the carb diet what I was eating in colories and this time I have gotten an education as to food value and what my body needs. Yes, the carb diet works and works well. But it will have to be added to this process so you also learn the value of food and how to maintain the end result. In the end, what you take in and how much are both improtant.
  • munecagirl22
    munecagirl22 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    well i think that you should not eat the rice unless its a brown rice 100% and beans once in a while also.. read the south beach diet even tho they are super delish!:)

I feel low carb helps me stick wo taking taste away.. i can go anywhere and get a salad and any dressing (wo loaded w sugar) and a yummy steak with butter... and i can stay full

i try in do a south beach diet so to speak