What should I have for lunch?!?!

Options
AwMyLoLo
AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
BAHH! I don't have anything for lunch today! I usually have left-overs or whatnot but today I dont have ANYTHING. I would liek to get something fast but don't really want Subway.... I have like 500 calories allowance for lunch. Any ideas I could pick up from Kroger and make a quick meal at work? I'm hungyr!! :cry:

Replies

• Gogo
    Gogo Posts: 9,942 Member
    Options
    You could get one of those tuna pouches and a salad.
  • AwMyLoLo
    Options
    LOL I had salad with tuna yesterday! And I need a few more calories than that. Thanks for the tip tho!!
  • xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Mmm Subway.

I had a reduced fat houmous, spinach, tomato and red onion sandwich on soya and linseed bread!
  • AwMyLoLo
    Options
    Mmm Subway.

I had a reduced fat houmous, spinach, tomato and red onion sandwich on soya and linseed bread!

That sounds pretty good! It was just spinach, tomato and onion with hummus on bread? hmmm........ what could I buy....?
  • BossyGirl
    BossyGirl Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Wendys chili is really good and good for you. a small has like 210 caloies. put that with a side salad and its olny like $3
  • treisch
    treisch Posts: 13
    Options
    chicken wraps are quick and easy to make.... whole wheat tortilla... deli style sliced chicken... avocado... lettuce, tomato, cucumber...all the veggies you want... cheese if you need more calories. ( i do turkey wraps, chicken wraps, tuna wraps... lol! i just love wraps) If you need 500 calories add a glass of milk and a side of fruit or cooked vegetables...!
  • TheGoblinRoad
    TheGoblinRoad Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    I feel like being medieval or something. Chunk of bread and a thick slice of cheese.
  • missheidi
    missheidi Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    southbeach has some good refrigerated lunches. deli wraps and such. you could add a soup at hand or cup of soup with it.
  • KariM
    KariM Posts: 53
    Options
    2 quick suggestions depending on whats around you. KFC has a new grilled chicken, its really good ! Also if you have a Qdoba near you you can get a "naked burrito" (buritto with no taco shell). You can go online and plan a 400-600 cal burrito on their site. Its a lot of food for the cals. happy eating! :smile:
  • AwMyLoLo
    Options
    Thanks guys! I ended up going to Kroger and bought a package of Tsunami brand California Roll (Brown Rice) 304 cals in the pack and I'm having 20 large red seedless grapes and a medium green pepper raw. Pretty yummy!

Now I just need to figure out what's for dinner!