I'm back........

Options
Im on a serious mission to lose 30lbs by my 30th birthday. I hate saying that im turning 30, but it really hit me that I dont want to start out my 30s looking like I do. I have been on MFP off and on for the past 3ish years. Im afraid that to get the results I would love to achieve I'm going to have to get serious about going to the gym and the thought is completely overwhelming. I thought about jogging but I dont want to jiggle or feel the fat flopping aroind. The gym will more than likely be my best bet, npw to buckle down and get serious about getting a trainer. I know I wont push myself hard enough if I try it on my own.

I eat pretty healthy because of this site, even though I havent been active on here in several months. I need help, 30 pounds is a huge goal.

Replies

• Ph4lanx
    Ph4lanx Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hey Samantha, welcome back. 30 isn't that bad, trust me. ;) I'm fitter now than I was at 20, that's for sure!

If you need some friends to motivate, I'm happy to add you, or you add me. :) I'm a heavy gym-goer too, so can relate there if you need some motivation and someone to push :)