When did you see it?

So far I'm down 30 pounds and I can't see it yet. I've gone down from an 18 in pants to a 14 and XXL in shirts to a L, but for some reason I can't see the difference. So I guess the question is, WHEN AM I GONNA SEE A DIFFERENCE????

I've seen people who've lost 30 pounds before and there's a noticeable difference, just apparently not me...

It's kinda frustrating.

Replies

• pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,871 Member
    The difference is visible, I promise! But yes, sometimes it is hard to see yourself. You've lost two sizes, that is awesome :smile:

I have noticed, it took forever for me to see the difference myself at first, but the closer I get to goal, the easier it is to see those small changes happening. Hang in there, you are getting stronger and healthier every day.
  • Cocochickdeleted
    Cocochickdeleted Posts: 342 Member
    Pinuplove is right. I'll bet you others have noticed--even if they haven't said anything. Just keep at it. One day you'll look in the mirror and realize how much you've changed.
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    I didn't really notice until I had some hard proof in front of me. I'm just stubborn that way Iguess. I had some pics from when I started, and I took some pics when I finished 30DS, and looking at the pics is when I saw it. I look at myself in themirror and don't see any real changes, but the pics really showed me the difference that has happened.
  • Salonas
    Salonas Posts: 4
    It seems you guys are right. I took some pictures in April when I really started on this, and redid them today and I can see it. It's not huge and super amazing yet, but it is a start! I guess I'm just being impatient. I always am! It's hard for me to wait and see...I'm working on it! Can't wait to get to my goal!