Looking for friends and punch lines

Options
Hi, I'm Katy. I've been using this site for a couple of months now, but I haven't yet gotten onto the social network of friends and support buddies. I had been doing well for a while, eating better, keeping track of the calories, and exercising, but then I got out of the habit and lost some ground. I'm hoping that as I try again, getting a network on here for motivation and encouragement will make the second go-round a bit easier and I'll stick with it.

I like to run but often lack motivation. If there are any similarly unmotivated runners who could use an accountability buddy, I think we could be good for each other. I also have a very persuasive sweet tooth. If anyone else suffers from overactive sweet tooth syndrome (commonly referred to as OATS by no medical professionals and most nonprofessionals alike), we may be able to help each other through these tough times.

But really I would like to be friends with just about anybody. Preferably those who know good jokes and don't commit hate crimes.

Replies

• ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    Hello and welcome here. You can do anything you put your mind too. I hope you have a great day and feel free to add me if you wish. :smile: