Gotta be good....gotta be good.....

Options
I'm going out this evening with friends and have planned my food out just so I can indulge and have dessert tonight (Mimi's Cafe petit bread pudding :) - to die for). I have even planned my 60 minutes of walking before I go so I won't wimp out when I get home!

Here's my problem - slow day at work; bored and usually have time to think about snacking. Chewing gum/drinking water like nobody's business. I know it sounds so immature - but I have to face that evil scale in the morning. Can't wait for the day when this stuff is just second nature and I don't have to stress so much about it.

Would appreciate you sending your support and good vibes my way!

Replies

• JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Those were my good vibes. :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • akgrant
    akgrant Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    You are not alone, we all go through this!! I put in my earpiece and listen to 90's music when I have a boring day at work! This keeps me from thinking about food and listen to music I haven't heard in a long time! I just have to be careful that I don't start singing real loud!!! LOL!:laugh:

Sounds like you got a plan so hang in there!! You CAN do this!!!:happy:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Ooh I'm impressed, seems like you got it all planned to a "T". Great job! after all that's what this is all about - living life while making healhty choices and making time for exercise. so that alone is a great little accomplishment. Keep it up!
  • klybarger
    klybarger Posts: 214
    Options
    Hooray for me - made it through workday without snacking my calories away! This is a milestone for me: made plan then actually followed through. Look at me go....
  • klybarger
    klybarger Posts: 214
    Options
    And I was good - made it through and still dropped 2 lbs on the scale this morning. Love it when a plan works!
  • akgrant
    akgrant Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Awesome! See, told you so...You can do this!!!:laugh:

Great Job!!!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    everytime I'm feeling like slipping up I remember this thread and actually hear myself saying "Gotta be good...gotta be good" lol.
    It helps me in a weird way especially ona day like today when I just wanna go home, be lazy on my couch watch movies and stuff my face. oh lordy.

Gotta be good...gotta be good...thnx giving coming up...hold yourself together.....:ohwell: