kiwirn
kiwirn Posts: 1 Member
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hi there, I am 47 years old married with 2 young teenagers (13 & 15), I am a nurse and I am getting so confused with what is the right weight loss program to be on......so I am going to try to keep just trying to make healthy choices and journal on here trying to keep to the limits that this program has set for me. One of my biggest obstacles is that I go away from home to work and stay with other people and then come home for my days off. Also I am moving to nightshift so am concerned about that and how it will affect my eating plan.....
Any ideas/suggestions would be appreciated:flowerforyou:

Replies

• NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Hello Kiwirn, welcome the best program is just consciously making great choices as in portion control and an adequate exercise routine which can be anything from walking an hour a day at a leisurely to brisk pace or other calisthenics push ups, dips and or moving Yoga would be great to really any number of exercise machines to video's to you name it as long as you can continue to do it for the long haul as in life that's something you enjoy ask questions forum member's have some great tips & tricks to get in their workouts in bussy scheduals as I'm sure being a nurse is. Good Luck in your pursuits. :smile:
  • Honestly, I have tried a lot of different things to lose weight and I find keeping a journal and exercising regularly is the best way to go! I have several friends who have done the low carb diets and they lose weight but once they go back to eating carbs again it comes right back! I made the same mistake also. So I wish you the best of luck! Just make sure you log in EVERYTHING you eat and drink and even start planning your meals. It's not much work after you get used to it
This discussion has been closed.