PHENOMENAL Protein Shake Recipies

Options
I am an avid protein shake drinker. I found ONE that Iiked, and stuck to it, until I was completely burnt out. Then I found the following little website, and OH. MY. GOD. They speak for themselves.

Thin Mint
Superman Ice Cream
Cookies and Cream
Strawberry Cheesecake
And more I have not tried yet! They ALL sound amazing, and if they are anything like the ones I have tried, they will NOT disappoint.

I don't know how she does it. I really don't. These things are healthy, PACKED with protein, and taste JUST like what they are supposed to. There are two more I have found on her website before that are not on this *master* list that I will post below; Banana Split, and my new favorite, Cake Batter. It tastes exactly like the Cake Batter Ice Cream from Cold Stone Creamery. To DIE for!!!

So here are some of mine... Share yours!!!

http://dashingdish.com/recipe/dashing-dish-official-protein-shake/

Cake Batter
Ingredients
1/2 cup Low fat cottage cheese 1
1 Scoop vanilla protein powder 2
3-5 Drops butter or almond extract
1 tbs Vanilla sugar free instant pudding mix OR 1/2 tsp vanilla extractanilla sugar free instant pudding mix OR 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
3-5 Stevia packets (or sweetener of choice to taste)
1/2 cup-1cup Water (Alter this according to desired consistency)
5-10 Ice Cubes (Depending on how thick you like it, use less for a thinner consistency)
Optional: 1/2 tsp xanthan gum 3
Sprinkles for topping!
4 WWP+*

Throw it in a blender, and serve!!!

Banana Split
Ingredients
1/2 cup Low fat Cottage Cheese (or 1 cup low fat greek yogurt) 1
1 Scoop Vanilla protein powder 2
1-4 Pkts Stevia or low calorie sweetener of choice
3-6 Ice cubes (alter according to desired consistency)
1/2-1 Water (alter according to desired consistency)
1/2 Small Banana
1/4 cup Crushed pineapple
1/2 cup Frozen strawberries
1 tbs Cocoa Powder
Optional: 1-2 tbs Reddi Whip, cherry for topping!
7 WWP+*

Cottage cheese may sound strange, but TRUST me… this is what makes the ‘MILKSHAKE’ consistency! Also, if you are sensitive to dairy, you can use tofu to get the same consistency! You could also use chocolate, strawberry, or banana protein powder instead of the vanilla if you desire!

Put everything into a blender and blend until creamy consistency is reached! Top with Reddi Whip and a cherry on top if desired. Enjoy!

Replies