Um...now what do I do?

Options
2»

Replies

• ahertel0214
    ahertel0214 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Okay, I was trying to drop a hint with my last post...

ALL OF YOU...RUN to the BMR calculator.

You're all smart women, do a bit of research... this way of life is not healthy for you and will not sustain long term. By eating so few calories (600!) you are doing more damage than good.

Joanna, Vivikay, Cheryl, Banks... help them!

Not to sound too harsh here, but god helps those that help themselves. We've done the posts, we've bumped the posts, we've talked to trainers and dieticians and doctors (oh, my) and then shared all our hints for free. We live in an age of information, where everyone can do their own research. I'm beginning to guess if some choose to ignore the information, or come to their own conclusions. . .it's hard to change their minds.

I agree - God Bless.
  • kitty1256
    Options
    sorry. like i said, i'm pretty new to the site. i signed up a few months ago, but i just started actually "dieting" a couple of weeks ago. i didn't mean to offend anyone.
  • ahertel0214
    Options
    so what you are saying.......

is i should eat more

and i will loose weight.

Yes, Kitty, that's what we're saying... do a bit of research on the internet and you'll understand better!
  • nicole0177
    Options
    i didnt mean to upset anyone either!!! But i i guess we will all believe what we want to believe!!!
  • ahertel0214
    Options
    sorry. like i said, i'm pretty new to the site. i signed up a few months ago, but i just started actually "dieting" a couple of weeks ago. i didn't mean to offend anyone.

You haven't offended anyone at all - we simply want you to be educated so you can make healthy choices!

Good luck on your journey!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I have trouble keeping it down to 1,200 :embarassed:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options

You haven't offended anyone at all - we simply want you to be educated so you can make healthy choices!

Good luck on your journey!

Ditto. I wasn't offended. Just blunt, as is sometimes my nature.

I really wish everybody success. We all need to find what works for us and what is a healthy path for us.

And, this is confusing at first, I understand.:flowerforyou: