Former TDP-er :)

Options
Hey I just joined up last week at the insistance of my lovely friend Bratgrr1. I lost 18 lbs on TDP and and didnt stick with it after the livestrong takover... and promptly gained that 18 lbs back. So I'm back at it again and hopefully this time it sticks!!!

Replies

• Nikki143
    Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    WHATS TDP?? I WANT IN! LET ME KNOW
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Hey I just joined up last week at the insistance of my lovely friend Bratgrr1. I lost 18 lbs on TDP and and didnt stick with it after the livestrong takover... and promptly gained that 18 lbs back. So I'm back at it again and hopefully this time it sticks!!!
    Welcome! I found this site from my friend Fieldsy. I love it. I am so satisfied since I switched over!
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    WHATS TDP?? I WANT IN! LET ME KNOW
    TDP is a similar website that was formerly a stand alone website (thedailyplate) but was bought by Demand Media who integrated it into Livestrong.com and it became awful. Buggy, slow, glitches.
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    This site is way better than TDP anyway :bigsmile: It is so easy to use and the support here is great! Welcome!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Nikki143
    Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    OHH, HAHAHAH OKKKKK.. WELL, WELCOME TO THE SITE! I THOUGHT IT WAS LIKE A MIRACLE DIET..LMFAO
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    I think MFP is much better than TDP anyway! Welcome! I'm just coming back myself after a long hiatus.
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options
    lol yeah you sooooo dont want into TDP! MFP is 10000X better, i mean you click a link and you get to the page you want!!!! that would so no happen with TDP
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Welcome everyone! I can't think of any place better for you to be! Best of luck in your journeys!