Hi All

Options
Hi Everyone

My name is Renee, I'm 29 and about 1.5 months from my wedding date (SOOOOO excited). I've been on a weight loss journal since October of 2007 and have lost 65-/+ pounds. I'd been using the bodybugg website and the help of a trainer at my gym, but with recent changes have become unhappy with their product and heard wonderful things about this program from ladies at the gym, friends, as well as the ladies on the knot. I absolutely love this program and can't wait to drive deeper in.

What else? I'm from Maine, born and raised, live in Portland now. I'm an office manager at local university. My fiancee and I have been together for 4.5 years and will be married on the 5th year anniversary of date that we were matched together (we met on eharmony). I'm also a sister, a daughter, a crafter, a DIYer. I used to think I loved running, but my latest obsession is boot camp classes ... although I'm pretty afraid of cross fit :)

Just looking for fabulous motivated friends to help me make it the rest of the way on my journey. I'd LOVE to be down another 25 by my wedding day and 50 by my 30th birthday.

Add me :)

Replies

• ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    Hello and welcome here. You can do anything you put youyr mind too. I hope you have a great day and feel free to add me if you wish. :smile: Contgrats
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Hi Renee,

I'm Nicole :) I'm 23 years old, and I'm about 1 year and 25 days away from my wedding date! Congratulations on being engaged :) Isn't it exciting?! I wanted to get married on our anniversary date, but it doesn't fall on a weekend day for another 5 or 6 years :( We've been dating for 7 years this October. I'm from New York State, born and raised and still here! I work full time as a Medical Coder and I'm also attending two different colleges, one full time and one part time. I'm also a crafter, and a DIYer, I LOVE IT! I also LOVEEEE pinterest, that's where a lot of my inspiration comes from!

Feel free to add me, I'm EXCELLENT motivation and support! I wish you the best of luck with your goals, you can do this!

Nicole
    xoxo
  • workkoutchick96
    Options
    You can add me :) Good luck for the future!