Should I be eating the calories I have burnt off???

Options
13»

Replies

• brutalbaby
    brutalbaby Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I weigh at the moment 177.2 and I am 5'2. I really really push myself when I am working out to the point where I am so out of breath and feel like I am going to be sick. I guess my HRM is in accurate, I didn't pay an awful lot of money for it to be honest. When I get more extra cash I will buy a better one and also a pair of better scales, they was also cheap lol. BUT saying this, I do take measurements every week and have lost:
    2 inches off waist
    1.5 inches off belly
    1.5 inches off hip
    1.5 inches off top arm
    1 inch off top legs
    1 inch off neck
    1 inch off chest.....

in 6 weeks.

Sounds like you are doing fine then! Just stick with it. A plateau is when you go a month or two without a weight drop OR inches/body fat. I would wait it out for another 2-3 weeks and see. You loose the most within the first couple of weeks then it tapers off. This and being a girl throws a wrench into the whole scale thing. Don’t freak out you are probably okay. Hard today because I have freaked out myself. Then I threw the scale out. Much better.

So far I would say the past nearly 2 weeks I have been the same weight, at least I haven't increased I guess. But the inches are still coming off, so I am starting to believe that I am better off just going by that some times. Does any one know if I should be taking protein shake?