30 DAY SHRED START 10/27/09

Options
2»

Replies

• dldodson75
    Options
    Alrighty no one has to explain the shred to me!! :laugh: This evening I did 30mins on the elliptical took about a 5min break to potty & get some water, then commenced to shred!!! and I loved it!!! :love: Feels so good to be this sweaty and worked out in such a little amount of time!!! Cant wait to do it again tomorrow whoot whoot!!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm gonna have to use Jstar's living room so I can do the Shred. I am ready for some room to be cleaned out in here again before ya'll kill me or kick me outta the Shred group.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Haha I can't use my living room either!! :sad: I workout in my bedroom. hahahah I only use the living room if the kids are gone to their grandparents - if they're home I can't get ANYTHING done. :laugh: :tongue: My neighbors just moved out next door...maybe we can use their house???
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Haha I can't use my living room either!! :sad: I workout in my bedroom. hahahah I only use the living room if the kids are gone to their grandparents - if they're home I can't get ANYTHING done. :laugh: :tongue: My neighbors just moved out next door...maybe we can use their house???

Sounds good let's do that!! When remodeling gets done here there is plenty of room. They moved stuff from that room (big upright freezer & all) into the middle of my living room. I have no room in my bedroom. It is ok size but no closets so I have like 4 big dressers full of clothes so no extra room.
  • demezat
    demezat Posts: 158
    Options
    Ok I totally suck at this...I have no done anything this week...I just haven't been able to get going...However, this morning I got up and took ate my breakfast and took my multivitamins and have already planned out my meals for the day. I'm going to post this and I'm going down to the living room and SHRED!!

Going now!! I'll post again when I'm done!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    heather - yeah i didnt buy the DVD , I came across the Turbo Jam workout and got that instead. but will definately be popping in here to see how everyone is doing and waht results u are getting. good luck everyone~!
  • demezat
    Options
    Ok I totally suck at this...I have no done anything this week...I just haven't been able to get going...However, this morning I got up and took ate my breakfast and took my multivitamins and have already planned out my meals for the day. I'm going to post this and I'm going down to the living room and SHRED!!

Just finshed the Shred for the day!! I'm so proud of me!! LOL:bigsmile:
  • demezat
    Options
    the only 'company' i have to worry about are my fur kids. my dog gets all hyper when i work out in the living room. makes push ups kinda hard when you have a ****zu below your face! :laugh:

I have 3 cats that make me mad...they just sit there all relaxed while I workout...LOL...trying to call me over to the dark side!!
  • dldodson75
    Options

Just finshed the Shred for the day!! I'm so proud of me!! LOL:bigsmile:

Proud of you to!!! :flowerforyou: I also just finished the shred :blushing: , kinda bummed cause not enough time to elliptical before work, o well there is always after (maybe :wink: ) (feel like the shred is a purdy good wo all on its own)
    Question do we log that as circuit training?