Stop sucking in your stomach, you Show Off!

Options
I"ve been dying to share this.
Last Friday I realized I had not done laundry and all my work pants were dirty (thank you, dear toddler). I had a work meeting scheduled, so I knew I couldn't just wear whatever. I decided to tough it out and wear a dress. This would be the first dress to wear since being congratulated for another pregnancy 4 weeks ago.
I figured this would keep me focused - usually payday Friday's are my downfall because that's when I'm tempted to eat out with coworkers and then the rest of the weekend is shot because "I already messed up, anyway." Wearing a dress all day would remind me of how uncomfortable I am in one. Luckily I made it through the whole work day without any comments.
When I got home; my husband and I were discussing dinner plans "chicken again?, or whole wheat pasta?". The little guy wanted to go chase the cat, so I set him down and walked around to the hallway to put my purse away. As I walked back into the living room my husband says "I know you've been toning up and all, but you can stop sucking in your stomach now." :huh:
I asked again what he meant by that. He said, "you're sucking in your stomach."
"No I wasn't, and I'm pretty sure my arms are still flabby" - I said.
He smiled, walked me to the full-lenghth mirror I've been avoiding and said "see how hot you look?":blushing:

I love my husband. :love:
I checked the next day and I did loose 2 more inches off my waist and my arms are a bit more muscular. Thank you Jillian!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!