I just want to show off what I have done since

Options

Replies

• deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    You are doing a great job! My family is not incredibly supportive sometimes, either which really makes it hard. But I think a lot of it is just that when you see someone making positive changes, it makes you feel bad that you are not. Don't let it get to you. You have done great, keep up the good work! It will be worth every minute of pain, tears and sweat!
  • FinallyFindingLisa
    FinallyFindingLisa Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You're doing super! Your family will come around - keep up the good work!
  • pink2lady
    pink2lady Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    your doing a great job. Do this for you and only you. They say that the people closest to you are the ones to sabbatoge your efforts. This is a life long healthy change (for the best) . YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!
  • BrandiL83
    BrandiL83 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone :) I appreciate all the comments and good words!
  • mrsianno
    mrsianno Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good for you, be proud of what you have accomplished so far. Remember you are doing this for yourself and yourself only. 27 lbs is amazing and it takes a lot of strength to lose weight when you do not have a lot of support but you have mine and everyone else on this board. Awesome job and keep it up!!
  • needamulligan
    needamulligan Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Great job! Be proud! Your hard work shows!
  • cupcakes_
    cupcakes_ Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Wooooo hoo and WTG. You've got this :)
  • KristenEvans77
    KristenEvans77 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You are amazing no matter what anyone else thinks! And it seems like you have plenty of support from friends on this website! Congratulations and keep up the good work. Maybe they are seeing that if you can do it, they should be trying harder to make themselves more healthy. It make take your good work to get them on the right track too!
    Congratulations on getting healthy. Don't let anyone make you feel bad about becoming a better YOU!
  • dw4378
    dw4378 Posts: 35
    Options
    You are doing awesome!! Keep it up!! What do you mean your family doesn't support you?? What do you call then this amazing group of people that are saying way to go and job well done, although not blood you have your MFP family to help you thru this journey. Feel free to add me!! :)

and just in case you didn't read it the first time: WAY TO GO!!!
  • cindyj7
    cindyj7 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Big ole WTG for you!! You've done amazing so far - please keep up the good work!! xo
  • gjsmommy
    gjsmommy Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can really see a difference in your arms and your middle! Keep it up!
  • shannonmch
    shannonmch Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I think you've done a great job! Congrats and keep it up!!!
  • allustrious
    Options
    I can easily see your progress from your pics! Continued success!
  • BrandiL83
    BrandiL83 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Aww thanks everyone :) I really do appreciate it!
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    You're doing amazingly well!! Keep up the hard work :)
  • MissyAZjourney
    MissyAZjourney Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    i see a huge difference just since July 1! keep going! dont let anyone bring you down.... we are here for you
  • dotmango
    dotmango Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Clearly you are killing it! You are making your life the healthy one you deserve! Great Job!
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can see it in your neck and your tummy the most. You're doing wonderfully!
  • Livmoore1
    Options
    Your hardwork is totally paying off! I'm sorry to hear that you don't have the greatest support from your family. Know that you have incredible support from your MFP family!
  • tourettte
    tourettte Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress, it is visible and amazing.
    Don't give up, reach your goal - that's the best way to get back at those who don't support you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!