Hello

Options
Hi! I'm Tiffany,
I'm 21 years old, I'm a 911 call taker I work 12 hour shifts and spend most of my day sitting at a computer. In the past year I've put on several pounds and have considerbly gotten out of shape since I'm not up on my feet like i used to be. I'm trying this to help me get back in shape and moniter what I eat. Its a work in progress and I hope to keep at it.

Replies

• Klizbeth81
    Options
    Hi Tiffany,
    I know what its like to have a sedentary job/commitment. I'm currently working on a dissertation that involves a lot of reading and writing (and sitting) in front of a computer. Feel free to add me. Maybe we can find ways to be a bit more mobile at work.
  • tslean
    tslean Posts: 8
    Options
    I will most def do that, its difficult for me to get up and move around because I'm almost literally chained to my desk by the phone >.< But ive considered getting ankle weights and at least do something while I am at my desk.
  • Marianeyda
    Marianeyda Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I have a secretary job!!! always sitting ;( but i go to the gym 3 or 4 times a week!!! you need to get out of the house in the afternoon! :)
  • tslean
    tslean Posts: 8
    Options
    Thats what im trying to do when I go home now I try to go to my gym for 30 mins - 1 hour and go for walks. It always feels good to get up on my feet after being on my butt all day