Turbo Jam

Options
Does anyone know how many calories are burned by Turbo Jam? I have been on this site for a month and have lost 8 pounds. The only exercise I have been doing is a treadmill. I am looking to add Turbo Jam, but don't know how many calories it burns. I noticed it is not in the exercise database. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!!

Replies

• donnacurley
    donnacurley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    go to team beachbody.com.... you can send Chalene Johnson a message if you can't find the info on this site
  • HipsLipsMama
    Options
    If you can make the investment I would get a heart rate monitor. Everyone burns calories differently, and depending on your intensity from one day to the next it can be different as well. When I got my HRM I found that the calories burned on here were way off from the actual. You can look on amazon. I got the Polar F6 and I love it!!
  • drymartini24
    drymartini24 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I do not know for sure either, but if you have a heart rate monitor it should give you a pretty good estimate...I know for me doing the Turbo Jam 20 minute workout I usually average between 280 and 390 calories, depending on the intensity at which I go at it that day. :wink:
    If you can't get one, then I would just select aerobics: high intensity and plug in your minutes...it should get you pretty close.
  • sewer
    sewer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    thanks for the help everyone