UK Forum Newbie

Options
Hi

I'm a now 36 year old UK lass who has been overweight her entire life....although I have been using mfp app for a while I have been just been hanging around the 17 stone mark. So I have decided to become more active on the forums to try and kick start myself into losing the excess weight. My ultimate target is 10 stone, but I am going to focus on losing a stone at a time. So first target is 16 stone.

I am hoping I will find motivation on these forums and also participate in challenges to give me a kick to get myself exercising again.

So this is my introduction....tomorrow the food logging starts again and the purchase of a set of scales to find out how much I actually weigh (which is actually a bit scary)

Replies

• Chunk2206
    Options
    Being active with others on the site has certainly helped keep me motivated so have plenty of friends to help.

You'll be fine when you weigh yourself because remember you're not going to be that weight for long!! Once you start logging your food and exercising you'll start to see that number go down.

Feel free to add me as a friend if you want some support.

Good luck!!