hi- just started today!!!

Options
emd2570
emd2570 Posts: 126 Member
Just signed up today. This site is great for tracking your food- just took me a few minutes to log everything in. Any good advice from anyone? I am determined to stick to it this time! :smile:

Replies

• PhilyPhresh
    PhilyPhresh Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    My advice would be go in and change your Macro nutrients to be more leveled out across the board. Try not to have any %'s above 40%-45%. Also, I don't track my food too often, but it can be very helpful if you know what you are going to eat to put it in the tracker before you eat it! That way you aren't surprised after it is already done :wink:
  • emd2570
    emd2570 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    thanks!:happy:
  • Epernini0703
    Epernini0703 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! I am all about support and encouragement ( to give and recieve - everyone needs it!) Always willing to share :)
  • itsrebec
    itsrebec Posts: 38
    Options
    Welcome.

I've only been here for a week, but so far it's been going well. I'm happy and it seems very doable. I like knowing the nutritional components of what I"m eating and the breakdown of carbs, fats, and proteins.

Good luck.
  • nly1972
    nly1972 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    If you have a smart phone make sure you get the app! Greatest thing ever!!! Especially the barcode scanner. I just scan everything! It's awesome!!