56 LBS Down!

mkshortall
mkshortall Posts: 38 Member
As we all know we shouldn't tie ourselves to the scale but it sure is nice to see it go down. I find however that when I look at myself in the mirror all I can see is how far I have left to go. But this weekend I was looking back through some old pics from last year and I was shocked to see how fat I really was! I know I am not there yet but it made me proud to think about how far I have come.

I would suggest that as you go on your journey you do the same thing from time to time. Look at how far you have come and it will help motivate you to keep pushing.

My profile picture is the change in my body from one round of Power 90 and one month into Insanity. Watching my diet, drinking Shakeology and just overall working to be a healthier person.

But the biggest change is the one you can't see, its me getting up every morning because I know I need to workout for me, my family and my support team. Its how great I feel inside knowing I am going to be a better dad and husband because I have more energy to do so. It's my five year old looking at something before he eats it, turning to me and asking "is this healthy"?

I applaud each of you for being on here and making a change for the better. If there is anyway I can help you just let me know.

Matt

Replies

• gorewhore13
    gorewhore13 Posts: 49 Member
    I feel the same way. I'm actually terrified that I will get to that size again.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!