OMG thigh gap *sigh*

Options
natesangel
natesangel Posts: 210 Member
so lately around here it's been all about the 'to have or not to have' a thigh gap. and quite frankly it's become quite controversial at times and really annoying! so i wanted to weigh in maybe using some different words on this subject.
as someone without one i can understand the appeal of having one, HOWEVER as someone without one i also get the appeal of not having one.
first off, from what i've seen, it's not so much about having or not having it's about quantity. i like my non gap. what i do NOT like is the sheer and annoying amount of non gap. i literally just measured, from crotch to bottom of touch is 5 inches. that's a lot of touch. it rubs, it chafes, it sweats and itches, it destroys pants, and inhales shorts.
secondly, 'spot reducing'. no you cannot spot reduce, you cannot spend hours and hours doing only one thing all the time without anything else and expect to achieve any kind of decent results. what you can do is target. find a good workout that you love, be it weight training, running, swimming, HIIT, interval, cardio, jillian, the list is endless, and then ADD these special muscle selection moves into that routine. guess what ppl, that's fat touching and the more you reduce overall fat the more this will shrink.
there's a reason the Suzanne Somers ThighMaster Gold made so much money and yes is still around today! when added to a full workout, it gets results!
now can we please move on to something more interesting!