Insanity Grad! Onederland and pics!

Options
newmrsdec10
newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
Many of you checked out my Insanity progress thread (http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/673638-insanity-progress-pics-6-weeks-in-i-would-have-quit) and left so many encouraging words for me. I hope this post will serve to encourage someone today! (Pics at the end for the pic-hungry!)

2ni78ci.jpg

I am officially insane! I submitted my results for my t-shirt today. I can't wait to get that shirt; I will probably try to put that thing on every.single.day!

Insanity was absolutely insane. It was a hard workout, but it was so amazing to watch myself get better, stronger, more fit, etc! If it's something you're thinking about trying, I would definitely recommend. If you push play, you will see results!

I did not follow the nutrition guide recipes, but I did try to to do the 5 meals/ day with a 40/30/30 protein/carbs/fat breakdown. (I think the guide calls for 40/40/20.) Tracking my calories on MFP of course was beneficial because I have a record to go back and see what I did on good weeks and bad ones. I am pleased and let-down with my results. I lost 8 lbs and 27 inches overall (you'll see the breakdown in the pictures) but did not go down in clothing sizes. I am trusting and believing that it will all come together. I know I am better off today than I was on June 4th!

1q4cjk.jpg

What's next? Brazil Butt Lift starts today and round 2 of Insanity will start on the 13th or the 20th! If I can see these results after 63 days, what can I do in another 60? 120? I'll be back with my next success story!

1zl4oba.jpg

And now what you've been waiting for: progress pics!

Weight/Measurement Tracker
(Oh, got this AWESOMESAUCE excel spreadsheet from a fellow MFPer yesterday! It is sick! Wish I'd had it for this first round, but will definitely be using it for round 2!)
s33me0.jpg

Fit Test Tracker
2ppd7bs.jpg

63 day front progress
29fzgwx.jpg

63 day back progress
wmbh2t.jpg

I am so pumped to keep this thing going! Feel free to add me if you are motivating or need some motivation! I need all the help I can get on this journey!
2nspr6.jpg

Replies

• dnish53
    dnish53 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Way to go.
  • cestlafete
    cestlafete Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Holy WOW. Those pics are amazing! I'm really surprised that there wasn't more fluctuation on the scale, cause the visual is 100% different!

I think it's interesting (and please don't be offended!) that your chest seems smaller in the second set than the first, but that you only lost an inch. Are they just that much perkier from developing pectoral muscles?

And can I nab a copy of that spreadsheet? It looks awesome!
  • lcn1220
    lcn1220 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Awesome job lady :):). You make me wish I had taken "before" back pics--gah. People always seem to focus on the front or the scale or what have you and miss the changes happening in other parts of themselves. Congrats on hitting Onederland as well!
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Great job! I see the most results in your back!
  • alexis831
    alexis831 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    You go girl! You doing insanity again or what do yu have planned next?
  • jlguerra87
    Options
    You go girl! I saw your posts on team beach body, you should be so proud. I am in my recovery week of insanity, its a fantastic workout. I'm hoping to do a few cycles! Keep up the great work!!
  • futurestarz
    Options
    The difference in your back is amazing! Good work!
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,244 Member
    Options
    WOW! Simply amazing. The difference in your back is unbelievable. Congrats for getting to Onederland. You look like you loss so much more than 8lbs. You're a prime example of not focusing on the scale but looking at the overall picture. You should be so proud!!!
  • jlbay
    jlbay Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes!! Amazing difference.

Love your enthusiasm and dedication. Can't wait to see what you do next!
  • goldilocks509
    goldilocks509 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    wow it looks like you lost WAY more than 8 pounds! you have a sexy back lady! Great job! you should be so proud of yourself!
  • newmrsdec10
    Options
    Holy WOW. Those pics are amazing! I'm really surprised that there wasn't more fluctuation on the scale, cause the visual is 100% different!

I think it's interesting (and please don't be offended!) that your chest seems smaller in the second set than the first, but that you only lost an inch. Are they just that much perkier from developing pectoral muscles?

And can I nab a copy of that spreadsheet? It looks awesome!

Thanks. Not offended at all because I thought the same thing. I've had these girls forever, so I know they are smaller - so says my bra and my husband, haha. I was a little surprised my that one too.

Message me your email address (and that goes for anyone) and I'll send the spreadsheet on! That thing is so full of win, it's not even funny.
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Wow!! And only 8 pounds, you probably gained a lot of muscle though. I am been thinking about trying Insanity but keep telling myself that it will be to hard for me. I am 4'10" and currently 173 pounds and most of my weight is in my belly area. Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing the pictures also, I love looking at all of the before and after pictures. Looks like you lost a lot more than 8 pounds.

:drinker:
  • newmrsdec10
    Options
    You go girl! You doing insanity again or what do yu have planned next?

I'm starting Brazil Butt Lift today (getting back into my Body Combat classes at the gym). I'll start my 2nd round of Insanity on the 13th or the 20th.

And thanks everyone for the well-wishes. I was really letting that stupid scale frustrate me at first, but gosh darn it - pictures don't lie. I'm using my weigh-in number from yesterday and will be putting the scale away for August! (My husband may have to take it to his job, ha!)
  • Takarameri
    Takarameri Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Excellent results! I'm planning on starting Insanity after I finish 30 Day Shred. Also. I'm sending you a message about that spreadsheet.
  • MissNations
    MissNations Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Great results! Nice work! :drinker:
  • cristeberga
    cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    What an amazing job you have done! What a huge difference in your back. :drinker:

I would love to have the spreadsheet, too. I will be sending you a message. :happy: Thanks!
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of you, your results are amazing! Good luck in round 2, you are going to rock it as well!
  • FarmGirl69
    FarmGirl69 Posts: 211
    Options
    Great job....love the inspirational poster you put up too....keep it up!!
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! U look fantastic! Best of luck to you with round 2!
  • diana776
    diana776 Posts: 54
    Options
    amazing results! ure an example! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!