LONG Day

Options
Well it's wed. morning. I hate wed's. I get up at 4:30 for my clinicals (nsg student) then run my butt off there. Have to critially think, brain fried.... Then to turn about and sit in a advanced physiology class for 4 freaken hours!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO from 4:30 to 9:30 @ night. The worse part, I don't get to see my daughter all day! She is fast asleep when I get home. :sad:

It is so difficult to diet when running. Packed a healthy choice and tons of healthy snacks....Grapes, banana, prezels.... by I am so temped to stop @ fast food... (I luv it!) :love:

Bring it on day! And all of the challenges! (btw doing this all on 5 hours of sleep sucks too....)

Hope everyone has a good day :)

Michelle

Replies

• silvertears
    silvertears Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I've known a lot of people who've gone through nursing school... it's tough. Especially when you have little ones at home. Good for you for planning ahead on your meals though. :wink:
  • FireMonkey
    FireMonkey Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Yikes! I don't remember having to go back to class after clinicals. My biggest beef was that we had a "lifestyle and nutrition" class from 10am-11:50am, and exactly 10 minutes before the next class. Way to practice what you preach! :explode: Most of us swung past the vending machines and started the next class munching on junk food.

Good for you that you're planning ahead :flowerforyou: There IS light at the end of the tunnel. Once you're done with school you'll be surprised how much time you have, even if you work a full time job.