So this time I

Options
Mean what I am about ot say;

I am giving up on you, junk food. We have had a very bad relationship over the past 2 years. I don't appreciate what i have let you do to me. You have torn me down, Causing me to stay obese. And you too, sugar craving. Your no good, And come Friday, I will have no more of you. Either of you. I am turning a new leaf the day after I turn 22. (I HAVE to have cake on my b-day, its the last supper..lol)
I swear on everything I love, October 30, I will have no more. Good riddance.:grumble:

Replies

• CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Good luck to you :flowerforyou:
  • brwnsgr
    brwnsgr Posts: 78
    Options
    Good luck to you, I'm not sure I could give up sugar and junk food all together. I'm stressing so bad right now, I wish I had some.
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I wish you good luck too. I don't mean to bring down what you're saying, but I do know that MOST of us would freak out and go on a major binge by swearing off all the treats. I know it would be much easier that way. I myself am the kind of person that it's either all or nothing. But I'm really trying to change that mentality. So... this past week I gave up junk for a week. Nothing big, no strings attached. Just trying to prove to myself that I can do it. And I did! Now I don't eat bad things but for one meal a week. That way I will keep my calories in check and I'll still have something to look forward to without feeling guilty. I've lost 3 pounds in a week after a long standstill because of that!! Now, I'm definately not saying it can't be done. I'm sure some people are that strong, just not me. But I just wanted you to consider that by denying yourself totally from those foods, you could be setting yourself up for failure. (I know because I've been there!!) But regardless, good luck to you with which ever decision you choose!!
  • Nikki143
    Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    tHANK YOU ALL, i KNOW THAT IT WILL BE TOUGH ON ME BEING A JUNK FOOD ADDICT..LMAO.. BUT I WILL ALLOW MYSELF SOME ON OCCASION.. ONLY SPECIAL OCCASION.. I HAVE TO BREAK UP WITH JUNK FOOD...LOL
  • Nikki143
    Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    bLONDIE; YOUR TOTALLY RIGHT, i JUST HAVE TO FIGHT IT FIGHT IT FIGHT IT