30DS Tips And Pics?

Options
I just got the 30DS DVD and I'm going to start it tomorrow~. Any tips? Did those of you who finish it also do anything else besides the workout? Can I still see results if i don't do extra exercise?

I'd love to see you guys' before and after pics!

Replies

• kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Don't have pics. The first time i did it a few months ago i lost inches and a few lbs. Felt much better. Tries to do treadmill 1 mile walk at least 2 days weekly in addition to 30DS.

Restarted again today. Will do each level for 10 days. I started logging food again today. Off the beer for awhile too. The minute I start drinking beer (love it) I start putting on the lbs especially in the ab area. UGGGGGGGGG
  • rcharlee
    rcharlee Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    In level one I did the dvd 5 days a week, and added my bowflex treadclimber or stationary bike on 3 of those days. So Mon, Wed, and Fri I did 45-60 minutes of exercise including the dvd, and Tue & Thurs just 30DS. I took the weekends as rest days, so level 1 was a total of 2 weeks. In those 2 weeks I lost 5lbs, and 5 inches.

I am following the same schedule for level 2, and hope to do the same with level 3. I won't post pics until I'm done though.

Good luck with your journey!
  • wolveslovemee
    wolveslovemee Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I feel bad for posting my pics again but I did get really awesome results doing 30 DS:

14wr2mx.jpg

I did it everyday except for the last two days (I got sick).
    In addition I also did Jillian Michaels Fast Fix Kick boxing video *(20 minute cardio) or I would do Insanity Fast and Furious (20 minutes of cardio also).

So I would add maybe 20-30 minutes more of cardio 3-4 days a week.

Good luck all of you! I have so many of my friends doing this workout too. Its great :)