Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    First - The Cure

Last - Radiohead

You have great taste! :drinker:
  • recriger
    recriger Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    First was Reba Mcentire back in 95-96 Sandstone in Kansas City. Faith Hill opened for her when she was still unknown.
    Recent was Black Keys in Cincinnati at the US Bank Arena. Acoustics are not the best in that building, so I would like to see them again at a better venue.
  • crrc78
    crrc78 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    FIRST: The Cougar (John Mellencamp)

LAST: Norah Jones
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    First: Haircut 100 :laugh:

Last: Bon Jovi :blushing:

I never escaped the 80s.
  • murdie
    murdie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Tom Petty-his first tour
    Tom Petty- his most recent tour
    Do we see a pattern here!?
  • prismperfect
    prismperfect Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    First: The Offspring

Last: Epica
  • Chanita1116
    Options
    First and Last: Earth, Wind and Fire...(the elements) Mother's day weekend 2011!
  • DaSavedSinner
    DaSavedSinner Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    First - Some country concert that My brother dragged me to....

Last...I think Weird Al Yankovic OR a Local band Called Reigning Heir.
  • terrappyn
    terrappyn Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    First was Lynard Skynard with Doobie Brothers when I was 15 (1996) at Great Woods in Mansfield, Ma and the last was Miranda Lambert (2011) at Mohegan Sun in Uncasville, Ct.
  • rchupka87
    rchupka87 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    First - heavy sigh.... was New Kids on the Block. Yep. I was 6. Leave me alone. LOL

My last was Seven Mary Three - but if you ask me again in two days, I'll say it was 311. Thursday night! 6th row VIP WOOT WOOT!!!!!
  • tyrantduck
    tyrantduck Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    1st - Weird Al Yankovic (in 1998 I believe...)

Last - Blue Man Group (this totally counts as a concert... there's music! lol)
  • Only1Mickee
    Only1Mickee Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    First: New Kids on the Block-1989

Last: NKOTBSB -2011
  • DEEDLYNN
    DEEDLYNN Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    First--Shawn Cassidy (yeah, I'm old)

Last-- Creed
  • rjo921
    rjo921 Posts: 130
    Options
    First concert was the Doobie Brothers.....that was interesting. The last concert was RUSH and it was AWESOME!
  • KS_4691
    KS_4691 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    First: Kelly Clarkson
    Last: Rockstar Mayhem Fest (Slipknot, Slayer, Anthrax, Motorhead)
    Next: Carnival of Madness (Evanescence, Chevelle, and Halestorm!)
  • rjo921
    rjo921 Posts: 130
    Options
    First was Lynard Skynard with Doobie Brothers when I was 15 (1996) at Great Woods in Mansfield, Ma and the last was Miranda Lambert (2011) at Mohegan Sun in Uncasville, Ct.

I'm glad to see that people still call it Great Woods instead of whatever the hell it is now. To me it will always be Great Woods. Seen many a wonderful show there myself!
  • tyrantduck
    tyrantduck Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    First concert was the Doobie Brothers.....that was interesting. The last concert was RUSH and it was AWESOME!

I've seen Rush 4 times now and plan on going again for the Clockwork Angels tour! My co-worker has seen them even more (he's also nearly twice my age) and is an even bigger fan than me lol
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    The first was System of a Down and the last one was Sublime With Rome!
  • dezi718
    dezi718 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    First - heavy sigh.... was New Kids on the Block. Yep. I was 6. Leave me alone. LOL

My last was Seven Mary Three - but if you ask me again in two days, I'll say it was 311. Thursday night! 6th row VIP WOOT WOOT!!!!!

VIP 6th row!! Nice! Drool over Nick for me. Please and thank you! :laugh: :heart: me some Nick and 311!!
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options

I've seen Rush 4 times now and plan on going again for the Clockwork Angels tour! My co-worker has seen them even more (he's also nearly twice my age) and is an even bigger fan than me lol

My last concert was Rush, as well - saw them in Nashville on the Time Machine Tour. My next concert is Rush - going to see them in November in Seattle. That will be about the 14th time for me.