Time to say hello

Hi Everyone,

I stared using MFP around 10 days ago, I have been working out 5-6 times a week since May without any weight loss, so figured it was time to start watching what I was eating ... and once I started it really made me realize how much I was eating. I think that I am finally on track now.

I am 36 years old and have a 5 year old and a 3 year old, as well as 3 dogs that I try and be active with. I normally work full time but was able to get the summer off to spend with the kids. I'm a bit nervous about going back to work in September because I am worried that I won't put myself first in terms of eating and working out - like I've done in the past, and the weight will just come back on.

I am 6'1, I stared at 209 pounds and am at 200 right now. I'm trying to take it a pound at a time, my ideal weight is 170.

I would love to have some positive support and friends, so please feel free to add me if you fit the bill. Thanks.

Replies

• AmyBecky74
    AmyBecky74 Posts: 437 Member
    I had no results on my own, then I found this site and it helped so much. I hope you find it just us helpful. i log in eveyday and log in everything I eat, even the bad days (which we all have). I used to beat myself up all the time for one bad day then give up. The peole on here are really good at encouraging. now my bad days roll off my back and I'm back to being good the next day. Feel free to friend me if you like. Good luck :smile: P.S. I love the dog in your picture. I love animals (more than people alot of the time):happy: :heart: