YES!! FIRST GOAL ACCOMPLISHED!

Options
jdp21
jdp21 Posts: 155 Member
Alrighty! So, here's the scoop. I set up two main goals for myself; short-term ones that I felt were achievable. This was probably about a month or so ago that I started this. Anyhow, the first goal was to be under 210 lbs, and the second was to be under 200 lbs. I started this at around 215 lbs. Until the last week, I wasn't really exercising regularly or taking my diet very seriously. But in the last week, I started monitoring what I was eating much closer, and changed a lot of my habits, and it's actually working out really well! I don't binge-eat at night anymore, and if I feel the need to eat my stress away, I make sure I buy something healthy! For example, the other night, I bought a very tiny pizza with chicken and vegetables that was made with a multi-grain crust -- the whole thing didn't have more than like 18 g of fat in it (which is good, I think, for a pizza haha).

Anyhow, in the last week, I was getting so frustrated because for some reason I felt like I wasn't seeing results. Nothing was happening, nothing was happening. It's funny how slow time feels in one week. For some reason it felt like way longer -- why was I getting so upset? Nevertheless, I MADE myself push through, and in one week, I went from 213 lbs to 209 lbs! :-) I'm SO ecstatic to have achieved my first goal. And to know I'm only 9 lbs from being 200 is amazing. I'm going to be working so hard!

Replies

• ducky5m48
    ducky5m48 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!

Those min i goals really help to boos your self confidence. Keep working hard and you will blow right through your second goal as well!!!:flowerforyou:
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up and you will get to your goal. :flowerforyou:
  • jazzy020106
    jazzy020106 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! i LOVE accomplishing mini goals =] I got 11 lbs til my next one =]
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!