Hello!

Options
Hi Everyone!

My name is Jane and I am brand new to this site. I have been living a very unhealthy lifestyle for a good part of my life, and I am very ready and motivated to make a change.

I've wanted to lose weight for a long time; basically since I put a lot of it on, when I was pregnant with my daughter in 2007. Unfortunately, that few times I've decided to try, staying motivated and keeping with it has always been a problem for me, so in the hopes of making myself accountable to something, I've decided to join this site.

I am more determined than I have ever been, and I would appreciate any tried and true tips for keeping motivated you may have to give!

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and good luck in achieving your goals!
Jane

Replies

• fittertanme
    fittertanme Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    first of all welcome to the site on here you will find all the support/motivation and help all in one page and as time go's by you will make a great buch of friends on your trip as we all have one goal and that is to be healthy and fit but all we ask is that you give it your best
  • Justwaitlonger
    Options
    Thank you for the advice, and being so welcoming. :)