Dear cheeseburger

Options
2»

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    this post makes me sad. Although I still eat cheeseburgers! I just eat them with healthier choices in condements, breads, and no deep fried french fries or onion rings any more :cry:

I like having just the lettuce tomato and onion and no condiments. The tomato works for me. I put banna peepers on my sandwhiches instead of condiments too. No more ranch and mayo.

I use sliced cukes on cold sandwiches (I don't eat tomatos) and sliced onions and mushrooms that I've cooked with a touch of OO--no mayo anymore!
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    this post makes me sad. Although I still eat cheeseburgers! I just eat them with healthier choices in condements, breads, and no deep fried french fries or onion rings any more :cry:

I like having just the lettuce tomato and onion and no condiments. The tomato works for me. I put banna peepers on my sandwhiches instead of condiments too. No more ranch and mayo.

I use sliced cukes on cold sandwiches (I don't eat tomatos) and sliced onions and mushrooms that I've cooked with a touch of OO--no mayo anymore!

On Biggest Loser last night they used Portabella mushrooms for the buns with ground turkey. Might have to give that a go.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:

Hey Forky! :smooched: :wink:
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options

On Biggest Loser last night they used Portabella mushrooms for the buns with ground turkey. Might have to give that a go.

That sounds interesting, I've had portabella mushrooms AS the burger before but never as a bun... did they cook them first?