I'd do Batman before I'd do Spidey any day... Just sayin'. :smokin:
  • icreate
    icreate Posts: 60
    Options
    spiderman. i dont like cape crusaders :laugh:
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    Batman, hands down.

It's funny, because I've never really been into comic book movies or anything like that at all, but I knew I had to see The Dark Knight Rises because my two favourite actresses/female celebrities were both in it (Marion Cotillard and Anne Hathaway). So I watched Batman Begins and The Dark Knight and then saw The Dark Knight Rises, and since then, I have developed a fascination for Batman. I even have plans to go to the library to check out the Batman Archives Volume 1. It's getting pretty serious....

I think Spiderman is fun (the new movie was quite entertaining and the Spiderman ride is one of my favourites at Islands of Adventure!) but something about Batman is just really really really wonderful.
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Spiderman. Batman is some sad little rich kid that lost his parents and is going to turn into a grumpy old man with a dog!
  • ohmariposa
    ohmariposa Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    well after viewing both movies...I liked Bane best.
  • happyfrogg
    happyfrogg Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Batman.

But only because Dr. Manhattan is not an option.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Dude! Batman for sure!
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options

Bane's VOICE, my gosh, it's BEAUTIFUL. I thoroughly enjoy Tom Hardy and his Bane was just so perfect. You know someone is good at acting when they only have about 30% of their face showing and their emotions are still completely visible.
  • bazanime
    bazanime Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Superman of course ☺
  • ohmariposa
    ohmariposa Posts: 372 Member
    Options

Bane's VOICE, my gosh, it's BEAUTIFUL. I thoroughly enjoy Tom Hardy and his Bane was just so perfect. You know someone is good at acting when they only have about 30% of their face showing and their emotions are still completely visible.
    Yep...he was awesome and emotive. I LOVED HIM...
  • WickedBean
    WickedBean Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    None of the above - neither of them are my cup of tea.

I like Iron Man.... Tony Stark makes my heart happy and that was even before he was played by Robert Downey Jr.
  • monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I agree. I say neither. If you want a really hard choice make us select between Iron Man and Thor. I'd have a tough time with either one.
  • midschool22
    midschool22 Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Neither.

Boba Fett.
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    Do I really have to choose!!!............. :grumble:
  • WickedBean
    WickedBean Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I agree. I say neither. If you want a really hard choice make us select between Iron Man and Thor. I'd have a tough time with either one.

Well if we are going comic book... Iron Man wins, if we talk movies....I would have to choose both, but only because I love Chris Hemsworth and Robert Downey Jr.
  • dela1000
    dela1000 Posts: 62
    Options
    Always-be-Batman.-525x532.jpg
  • KukuDan
    KukuDan Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Batman
    When the Dark Knight Rises had its opening screening here they played Batman Begins and the Dark Knight in the cinema first. That's right 9 hours of Batman on the big screen in one night, it was totally awesome!
  • moriuh
    moriuh Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Probably Spider-man? I really love the Batman comics, but I don't like Bruce. I love Peter though so. xD
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    OMG...NO QUESTION...BATMAN!! HE IS SO HOT!!