25 pounds down, dress taken in from size 20 to 10!

Options
This is a success story and NSV all in one! Over the course of the past few months I have lost 25 pounds, many many inches and several dress sizes. I finally realized how much my body has changed when I picked up the bridesmaid dress I ordered a few months back (in a size 20) and it was falling off my body!! I took it to a seamstress and she was just floored. She told me she took it into about a size 10 :)

photo-6.jpg

So when she told me I was about a size 10, I had to try on all the dresses that had been hiding in the back of my closet for the past 2-3 years :) I now not only am not digging through my closet, feeling discouraged because I have nothing to wear for the rehearsal dinner, I now get to choose!!! Let me know which one you like best. Although the middle one is my favorite, this one is pretty snug in the chest, and the necklace tends to bleed, which doesn't look great the next day.

picstitch.jpg

which one should i wear??

Replies

• tammys_changing
    Options
    Great job you look great!! How many months did it take you to lose the 24 pounds?
  • jeet1966
    jeet1966 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great. Just out of curiosity, how tall are you?
  • ccole4
    ccole4 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Great job you look great!! How many months did it take you to lose the 24 pounds?
    good job I'm curious to
  • CassandraMarie3
    CassandraMarie3 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    darn, my second set of photos is too large...hopefully this works?

picstitch-2.jpg
  • leaann3
    leaann3 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I like the floral one. Cute! You look great!
  • chefgirl866
    Options
    love #2
  • juliette28
    Options
    You look beautiful in all three, but my favorite is #3 (far right)... so lovely and elegant! very Audrey Hepburn! Congratulations on your success! Have a great time at the rehearsal dinner and wedding ! :smile:
  • MNchick
    MNchick Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Dress #2!!!
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    I can't see them all bc some are cut off :( But I am LOVING the last dress... the "little black dress" on the bottom right :)
  • Ashleypeterson37
    Ashleypeterson37 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    #2!!!

Congrats!!
  • znkmommy
    znkmommy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
  • MissShancey
    Options
    3rd is my fav!
  • Askyewalker
    Askyewalker Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    The black and white dress is adorable!
  • LisaWrob9803
    Options
    I like the black dress :) #3
  • CassandraMarie3
    CassandraMarie3 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I tried to fix the sizing, hopefully it worked! I am 5'3", and today was my 75th day on MFP! I have had my good days, great days, and not so great days.
  • LJSchmitt
    LJSchmitt Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! And extra specially fantastic in the floral.
  • konerusp
    konerusp Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I like the white floral(#2)
  • npetro2803
    npetro2803 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    love #2....great job!
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss! You look amazing!! If it were me, I would choose dress #3 because it is the most flattering style of all, and very classy/chic looking, in my opinion. I've never been a fan of dresses that are straight across the chest above the boobs with no shoulders. I haven't seen one yet that has a great cut, although I do love the fabric of the little black and white number.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I like all of them. #2 and #3 especially. By the way, how tall are you? nevermind, I just saw your post saying that you're 5'3.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!