Cut me or let mother time have her way with me!

Options
Ok, I have been thinking about have plastic surgery for some time now. I would like to tighten up my lower eyes. As I turn 45 next year the lower bags under my eyes appears to be more visible then the last year, and I want to look younger or the way I feel on the inside. Has anyone had their lower eyes done, and if so are you happy with your results? Is the pain worth the results? I

Replies

• AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    KC, you don't need plastic surgery. You're perfect just the way you are. Very handsome. You have a perfect body, why ruin it by fakeness? Xoxo
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking about the same surgery for several years. It's a genetic thing and it's NOT going away with weight loss despite what my dermatologist told me.

The doc I went to for the procedure consult said it was not painful but would require a few days recovery. Mainly a laser procedure. Their "success story" portfolio was amazing.

I'm not saying you do or don't "need" it. I'm saying if I had $3,500 sitting around I would do it in a heartbeat.
  • kfesta52
    kfesta52 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I had my lower lids done about 3 years ago and I have never looked back. I hated those nasty bags since high school, and it took me almost 20 years to do something about it - best money I ever spent. The recovery time was really not that bad, a week or a bit more with some small patches and glasses (I usually wear contacts), and I have loved (loved!!!) the results. My puffy eyelid bags made me look so much older than I was, and I had comments afterward that I looked easily 10 years younger. :) They really were just GONE after recovery.

I guess, I would say if you've been fixated on this "flaw" for quite some time, it might be a reasonable change to go after. Then again, if you look pretty darned amazing already (double and triple check that mirror) and have the tiniest little things that you think you need to fix, you probably won't be as blow away as I was, and you might just be disappointed that the results aren't what you think they might be.

K