I'm a Zumba addict

Options
You know you are a Zumba addict when your 2x per week class (which i already pre-payed for) isn't enough, so spent last night looking for other Zumba classes to drop in to the rest of the week. At $10 a pop, not a cheap addiction!

I can't help it!! I love it!
:love:
I went to my first new instructor at a Dance studio last night, and I think there is such a difference in style between an instructor that does it for the love of Zumba, and a instructor who loves dance and wanted another thing to teach. My teacher last night was a REAL dancer...and I was so lost! Still an amazing workout, I just looked like a fool :laugh:

Anyone else an addict?

Replies

• m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to be an addict soon - my gym is to start Zumba classes next month and I can't wait!!!
  • loritas
    loritas Posts: 51
    Options
    i love Zumba too! My gym offers it three times a week (one session being early Sat. morning) and I take them all! I'm so addicted that I created a CD of some of the songs from class and dance to it when I am at home :laugh:
  • deekennedy33
    deekennedy33 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My gym has zumba class but it is at night time. But I'm an addict to Spinning Class, Step Aerobics and Boot Camp!! I go everyday this week so far. Woo hoo!!! You go girl!!
  • LivyJo
    LivyJo Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Loritas - me too! I have the music on my ipod and itunes and play it when making dinner or cleaning. Always have that Zumba music running in my head!
  • LydiaJay
    LydiaJay Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm not an addict but I do enjoy the class, I go to 2 lessons a week and a body pump classl

The teachers really do make a difference to the workout. My Body Pump class is good because there is a rhythm to the counts and repetitions, but the Zumba teacher is not so good. His repetitions are not always on the beat, and not always equal...obviously not a dancer, and as I used to dance his lack of coordination annoys me...

...but I still go to the classes as they are fun and make me sweat buckets, especially when he puts in the Hammertime dance, last class he actually put more hip hop in for me by request!! :happy:
  • loritas
    loritas Posts: 51
    Options
    Loritas - me too! I have the music on my ipod and itunes and play it when making dinner or cleaning. Always have that Zumba music running in my head!

Awesome!:smile:
  • AshlySouthard
    Options
    I pay $29.99/month for my Golds Gym Membership and they offer Zumba there for free (with your membership) Along with a bunch of other classes. If you have a Gold's nearby it may be cheaper for you to get a membership. lol

Not to mention the instructor has a RIDICULOUS body with a booty for miles. It's almost hard to concentrate on the moves she's doing when all you see is butt!! A few people have mentioned it apparently, so she said she's started wearing loser pants! LMAO
  • AngelaBeaulieu
    AngelaBeaulieu Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love it. Suzette is amazing at Premier 4 days/week. Love it, Love it, Love it!
  • jk_raven
    jk_raven Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I started Zumba this month 2 nights a week and LOVE it. It kicks my but every time.