Replies

• myth4ever
    myth4ever Posts: 372
    Options
    I'M HERE!!!!!
  • MsCree
    MsCree Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP since late Feb, 25 pounds down Woohoo!! Feel free to add me.
  • ahelland21
    ahelland21 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! I have only been on MFP for a couple months, so I am just starting my journey, but I am on every day! :)
  • KatM2014
    KatM2014 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    My boss is only at my work for 10 minutes a day so I spend most of my work day here :) feel free to add me (that goes for anyone) good luck with your goals everyone :)
  • TangledUp_InBlue
    TangledUp_InBlue Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I'm on here way too much. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • sfburdett
    sfburdett Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add, I log everyday except whilst on holiday! and Christmas day.
  • JenaePavlak
    JenaePavlak Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I accept new friends :) MFP really helped me stay on track and I still use it everyday!

SW:180
    CW:130

"Lift Heavy! Run Hard!" =D
    www.facebook.com/jenaesmithfitness (Daily Motivational Posts!)
  • hmbrandon
    hmbrandon Posts: 114
    Options
    You guys are so great! Between last night and today, I have added so many new encouraging friends that MFP is blocking me from adding any more. I will add you all after the block is lifted in a few hours!
  • skankamaggot
    skankamaggot Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    We're the same height! Added :)
  • eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm active, log my food daily and try to be as supportive as possible to my friends. Please check out my profile and if you think I can help, please feel free to add me.
  • jlp100
    jlp100 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me - anyone else too :)
  • lolstanski
    Options
    personally i find making my diary accessible good incentive ! i know it sounds silly but everytime i think of eating summit naughty i think " oh no they are all gonna see" the amount of times this has stopped me eating that bar of choccie is uncountable ! dont get me wrong i still have lots of treats but it helps me moderate them
  • rachelrb85
    rachelrb85 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! I log daily and try to stay active
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I'm willing to interact with new friends anytime.

Original high weight - 220-230?

SW on MFP - 205 approx.

Current weight - 148

I bike, I have done multiple rounds of punishment a la Jillian, and I refuse to eliminate things I love. (Wine, Taco Bell, Fun Dip, for a few examples)

I also am susceptible to the occasional sushi binge. :bigsmile:
  • bookwormwendy
    bookwormwendy Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi, day 105 of logging in and on here and I don't intend to miss. LOL I am a stay at home, home school mom and finding time to exercise can be a challenge but I won't to be here for the long haul so I decided to MAKE time. Congrats on all you've lost so far, you're doing great! This is literally day 105 for me, I've been at it (really at it) for the same number of days I've been on here. I've lost 26lbs so far with another 47 I think to go or maybe a little more. I haven't put an exact number on where I am heading. I just want to be healthy, look nice, and feel confident. Good luck on your journey.
  • sheila569
    sheila569 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Log every day... feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • Frisky_CoastalNative
    Options
    I'm here a lot, feel free to add me :happy:
  • tmbowen12
    tmbowen12 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm willing to interact with new friends anytime.

Original high weight - 220-230?

SW on MFP - 205 approx.

Current weight - 148

I bike, I have done multiple rounds of punishment a la Jillian, and I refuse to eliminate things I love. (Wine, Taco Bell, Fun Dip, for a few examples)

I also am susceptible to the occasional sushi binge. :bigsmile:

LOL love that you still eat Taco Bell!! I don't deprive myself either and I log it on my diary for all to see!! the good the bad and the ugly. I figure moderation is key and I won't binge :happy:
  • RiotMTB
    RiotMTB Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I am active in life, with specific goals I am shooting for.
    I log in daily on MFP to keep myself on track, any friends who are similar that I can help, and will help keep me accountable are welcome!!
  • Celestialfairie
    Options
    I'm usually around, and I certainly try to stay positive. :) I'm always up for adds.