How often do you weigh yourself??

2»

Replies

• I used to weigh 2 and 3 times a day but I noticed I was getting upset more because my weight fluctuates bad. Now I weigh once a month and in between times I have my husband hide the scale LOL!:happy:
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    twice a day, Am and Pm . Crazy I know:laugh: I cant stop .
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    twice a day, Am and Pm . Crazy I know:laugh: I cant stop .
    :blushing:
    Me too.
  • ShellyLee
    ShellyLee Posts: 293 Member
    I weigh myself every morning, too. I like to keep myself accountable. Once I lost over 30 pounds and I was doing great, I liked the way I looked and everything. But then I met my boyfriend, my scale broke, and I lost all my accountability. My pants kept getting tighter and tighter and I didn't think too much of it or see a big difference in myself (I guess love really does blind you!) But then about 6 months later I bought a scale and almost fainted to see that I had gained over 50 pounds!!! NEVER EVER again will I go without a scale...

Don't ya just love how bf's can do that?! I'd lost 30lbs as well.. met my bf and gained about 15 back over the course of 9 months. I'd also stopped getting on the scale. Although I once heard a radio dj say he wasn't concerned if his gf gained weight (he was specific and said 15lbs or so).. that it told him she was happy and that she'd rather be doing stuff with him and being social than spending hours in the gym everyday and fussing over what she ate. Anyway my bf deployed and still has 2.5 months to go so am loosing it while he's gone. I've taken about half those pounds I gained off in 2 months... so hopefully I will be back to the weight he met me at when he gets back :smooched: :happy:

But to actually answer the question. I weigh myself daily to every other day... just kinda depends.
This discussion has been closed.