Protein Shake Horror!

Options
124»

Replies

• Gabbi
    Gabbi Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Now that sounds good. I'm not a protien drink kind of gal but I think I will give this one a try! Thanks, I need all the help I can get.
  • Barbarajavon
    Options
    I mix my protein powder with water and 2tbsp of hershey's lite chocolate syrup - its only 45calories and makes my protein drink taste like chocolate milk (yummy)
  • Mrs_Holly
    Options
    I add cocoa and a few Stevia. Stevia is GREAT... if you get the right brand.
  • midnight333
    Options
    were did u get it from if your cheeky enough take it back says its inedible and disgusting they may change for another brand :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    I would attempt it depending on where you bought it. Sometimes a business will stand behind their products. Is there a contact number on the package if so call. Let them know you really want to try the product if they have no suggestions ask if they can replace with another flavor. Much luck to ya:)
  • kclarkss
    kclarkss Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    8 oz Silk unsweetened almond milk
    ice
    strawberries (frozen)

or

4 oz Silk unsweetened almond milk
    4 oz cold water
    ice
    strawberries (frozen)

you can also add spinach, or broccolli, or frozen blueberries or any type of berry and or banana.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    I add cocoa and a few Stevia. Stevia is GREAT... if you get the right brand.

Yes!! Mine is sweetened with Stevia.. amazing. Genuine Health's proteins+ uses it
  • KSCarnivore
    Options
    For me, the key is to always use a blender and ice to make it very cold and well blended. The shaker cups just don't mix the powders well enough for my taste. I like PB2, fresh bananas or canned pumpkin in my chocolate shakes.
  • kiddoc88
    kiddoc88 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I recommend dynatize elite
  • Firesign
    Firesign Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    They all sound really good...Except for the tuna
  • runfreddyrun
    runfreddyrun Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Try this or some variation of this:

Protein Freezer Treats

½ Cup Soy Milk (I use light vanilla flavor)
    ¾ of a scoop of Protein Powder (Whey-high protein/low carb mix)
    1 teaspoon of cool whip (fat free works great)
    Additional sweetener (1/2 Splenda packet), cinnamon, nutmeg or other as you desire

Mix all together in a 1 cup bowl with lid and freeze. Remove from freezer and let sit out to soften or microwave for 20 sec. to soften.