Carzy Canucks October 28th Weigh In

Options
Hey Everyone!
I couldnt see a thread made for todays weigh in . . . . today is wednesday right?????

anyway my weigh in is 139.2lbs. I am happy to be maintaining my weight. I have been getting into a toning routine and I feel really good about it.

congrats to everyone that participated in the water challenge. keep it up!!!

oooop!! I messed up the title. hahahah. loooong day.

Replies

• madmama
    madmama Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hey

I have maintained 141 for the week. Drinking my 8 glasses of water everyday.

Good luck to everyone for the week to come.
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    holy 35 views and no one is posting. lol:laugh:
  • squoozyq
    squoozyq Posts: 305
    Options
    Anyone near the Kingston, ON area??????
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I know that I have been MIA for a few weeks... everything kinda went out the window. But, I am back!!!:laugh: I weighed in yesterday at 158.4 which was up 1.4 lbs since my last weigh in about 4 weeks ago. I've got some work to do!

Is this week's challenge to drink all your water?

Take care everyone!:flowerforyou:
  • Krystled
    Options
    Everything stayed the same, thankfully! with two friends with birthdays and halloween on the way I will need to work harder just to maintain this

Go Canucks Go!
  • teacherd
    Options
    Hey all.... Long week.... Not so successful with the water this week.... I am at 180.2..... I know that I am making excuses, but this time of year is so crazy! Have not been keeping up with the food records. Report cards and interviews take up so much time :tongue: I am also struggling with a pinched nerve in my back. Glad I have you all just to dump on.... Feel better and more encouraged knowing that there are other busy people out there and that you can all keep it up.... That means I can too! I am not sure if there is a challenge this week, but I think I am going to set my own personal goal of keeping my food record and stretching regardless of how busy I am this next week. Later...
  • mxburke
    mxburke Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    hey everyone! My weight is 159.0 lbs this week, which is simply maintaining, but since wednesday, i have went to the gym quite a bit, doing alot of muscle training, so iim hoping for a good loss by wednesday of next week :happy:
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    Sorry guys, no results yet, i seem to be rather busy. but soon ill get them up. challenge this week i thought could be the fruit challenge again. eat the appropriate servings of fruit a day. good luck.

pretty sure Krystled kicked some serious butt on the water challenge. wtg krystle.:drinker:
  • mxburke
    mxburke Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    So havent had any fruit at all for the last two days, so boo for me lol, but im gonna go pick some nice fresh stuff tommorow and get going!
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    weigh in- stayed the same. Getting a little bother by the no change. Started back exercising everyday again let's see where that gets me. I actually didn't want to weigh in this week but I like feeling accountable so here I am. Best of luck for this week. As for the water I normally do about 10-12 glasses. Go Canada Go!!!
  • TashaS
    TashaS Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Just checking in!

I'm still around, and getting a bit more round each week :laugh: My weight gain for this pregnancy is right on track so far - hopefully I can keep at it. I'm still SO TIRED all the time, all I ever want to do is sleep so that's made exercising pretty much non-existant lately.

Fruit challenge... hmm.. I don't remember the dates, but last week I had 2 apples and a banana. Today I have an apple. There's no-way I eat near enough fruit, I'm not a huge fruit fan to start with (apples, banana's and watermelon are like the only things I like). For me, I'm shooting for a piece a day, that would be an improvement for me!!
  • Krystled
    Options
    Sweet! I love Fruit......I have at least 3 servings a day. What is recomended? I really don't know the Canadian food Guide. Hope everyone had a great Halloween! See you Wednesday
  • madmama
    madmama Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Sweet! I love Fruit......I have at least 3 servings a day. What is recomended? I really don't know the Canadian food Guide. Hope everyone had a great Halloween! See you Wednesday

5 to 10 servings of fruits and vegetables a day according to the Canadian Food Guide. I tend to eat about 6 servings of fruit and vegies splitting it in half. :bigsmile:
  • Krystled
    Options
    Thanks madmama!