PEANUT BUTTER:)

Options

Replies

• JMPerlin
    JMPerlin Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I love peanut butter too, but if your really want a treat try PB2. You can get it at Whole Foods or through Amazon. All the peanutty goodness with 1/2 the cal and fat. Try it.

I just can't get my head around a pb that is powdered. Are you sure you really like it and it's not just something you've talked yourself into...like say liver or spam????:happy:

Now I haven't tried PB2 but who would ever try and talk themselves into liking liver or spam? Gross.

LOL - those were the grossiest thing I could come up with that people actually eat!

No it is really good! 2 Table spoons of PB2 and some water mix and spread. It is awesome, I tried it once and now I am hooked. Also comes in a chocolate flavor as well. When I first tried it my wife wanted to try it was so aromatic. Now I got to hid it from her and my daughter.
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    I just bought a 1kg tub of the stuff!

Cashew butter is another amazing butter
  • 2clessofme
    Options
    Wow, frozen peanut butter sounds like heaven! I am going to try that tonight!
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    PB2 and Chocolate PB2 both rock, btw
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options

Oh goodness. I love cashews!!!! What is the brand name?
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Bump for peanut butter!
  • savageman69
    savageman69 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I LOVE peanut butter to :) i eat a ton and it doesnt effect my progress....anyone who wants more pb friends add me
  • hmuh
    hmuh Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Putting my peanut butter in the freezer immediately!! Yum! I was eating a TON of it for awhile and had the same concerns so I tried PB2. It's great in smoothies but I haven't tried it any other way. Ultimately, no worries. Eat it up!
  • np11073
    np11073 Posts: 30
    Options
    Frozen peanut butter? You just made my day. So you just freeze the entire jar?
  • shierrarobin
    Options
    As long as it's not interfering with your weight loss it doesn't matter much what you eat. I heard about a man who was on a diet of nothing but twinkies and oreos and he still lost the weight. As long as you keep up with your calories then that jar a week isn't hurting you. :)
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<<<<< another daily PB eater here! ! And Nutella. PB & Nutella on a slice of wheat toast is my morning snack. Yummers.
  • beachlover317
    Options
    Frozen peanut butter? You just made my day. So you just freeze the entire jar?

I was thinking more of spreading it in a covered tupperware dish, freezing it, slicing it into squares and serving it on a really pretty plate. Okay, maybe just eat it with a spoon!!! I'm not sure you could freeze the whole jar. Try it and see! You can always get more! LOL
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options

I get a brand called Meridian. The range is no added sugar and salt and can be bought in health shops. I don't know if that brand is available outside the UK or not, I hope so as it's yummy!
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Wanda, and I am addicted to Peanut Butter :smile:
  • beachlover317
    Options
    LOL, Wanda! I had the same thought the whole time this thread was running yesterday. It feels like a support group "gone bad"! However, I can not go a day without at least one spoonful! Can't wait to try some of the brands and flavors. So far I have been a boring pb eater! :)
  • simonlcube
    simonlcube Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I love peanut butter too, but if your really want a treat try PB2. You can get it at Whole Foods or through Amazon. All the peanutty goodness with 1/2 the cal and fat. Try it.

I just can't get my head around a pb that is powdered. Are you sure you really like it and it's not just something you've talked yourself into...like say liver or spam????:happy:

PB2 Is really, really good. No denial going on there, I think! I get it I'm the UK through Amazon. Because it is powder it's more versatile, you an use it as a paste, or for other things as well. I haven't tried liver or spam so don't know what those taste like :-P
  • shivles
    shivles Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I have at least 1 tbsp a day in my protein shake, I go though about a jar a week too. :)
  • LindseySprake
    LindseySprake Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    @Picola, quick question, on the Meridian site, what is the difference between the 'Natural' and the 'Organic'.

PS. Great site btw :o) made my day THANK YOU.

I get a brand called Meridian. The range is no added sugar and salt and can be bought in health shops. I don't know if that brand is available outside the UK or not, I hope so as it's yummy!
  • missy_1975
    missy_1975 Posts: 244 Member
    Options

I am addicted to meridian nut butters, at the moment hazelnut is my absolute favourite. Smearing it onto dark chocolate is incredible. And a teaspoon (or more) into porridge made with almond milk with ripe banana stirred in is just the best (now I'm hungry!)
  • kindo
    kindo Posts: 11
    Options
    Count me in as another PB addict!

I just saw a recipe in an email earlier this week that I have to try - mash bananas and peanut butter together, spread on a graham cracker and freeze...YUM!! (I think I'll sprinkle with mini chocolate chips as an added bonus...)