Getting Off My Butt 4 Good

SushiBikini
SushiBikini Posts: 7
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
:tongue:
i don't consider myself to be big or over weight but i do wanna lose a few pounds. i wanna be healthy for my life my family and my husband. lol don't you think its funny how they always say the last pounds are the hardest. well for over a couple of years now i"ll get on a health kick and then after a week or 2 quit it and then not be happy when i don't see and results. i cant do that anymore. i am a motivator and i want to be motivated. You and i can do anything we set our minds to we just cant think about it in a negative way....we just gotta get up every morning and do it. Wish everyone good luck on there journey........xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Replies

• July
    July Posts: 239
    I'm in a similar spot if you're looking for a buddy. I'm at weight maintenance, but I'm about five pounds above my lowest weight - it's hard to get back.
    I'd love a group for people who are trying for maintenance or only a few pounds, to keep us inspired and accountable. It's easy when you see the scale going down every week, but it's tough to maintain.
This discussion has been closed.