Caffeine without the Calories?

Options
Do you guys have any suggestions on beverages with caffeine you can get on the go, when you don't have the option of the good old coffee pot at home, without chugging down half your calories for the day?

Replies

• nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Do you guys have any suggestions on beverages with caffeine you can get on the go, when you don't have the option of the good old coffee pot at home, without chugging down half your calories for the day?

Black coffee
    Black tea
  • Jexebel
    Jexebel Posts: 67
    Options
    Most coffee places offer coffee to go? You don't have to buy the double cream strawberry mocha chip frap
  • ArtemisXXII
    Options
    Chai Tea. It's a black tea and I love it. Bigelow's has a nice one and I plan to stick a few tea bags in my bag starting in September so I can have my caffeine fix on campus.
  • shivles
    shivles Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Espresso?
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options

Diet soda.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Huh? Coffee, tea, diet soda.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Not a drink but caffeine pills or low cal energy drinks
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    A caffeine pill.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Budweiser just started distributing a product called Avitae. Its plain water with caffeine. No taste at all. I would try it but with the amout of water I drink, I would have a heart attack. One has 45mg and the other has 90mg of caffeine.
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    Not a drink but caffeine pills or low cal energy drinks

Ninja!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Zip Fizz.

http://www.zipfizz.com
    http://www.zipfizz.com/pdf/powdercomparison.pdf

vitamins, electrolytes, very low calorie, caffeinated

coscto
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options

Diet soda.

inb4 aspartame will kill you.
  • Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Sugarfree Red Bull?
  • Coconutfrosting
    Coconutfrosting Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Iced Americano comes in at about 70 cals :smile:
    Or a regular americano
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options

Black coffee
    Black tea

^^ This.
  • jltaft21
    jltaft21 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Crystal light has energy packets to mix into a bottle of water.
  • jltaft21
    jltaft21 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Tall Skinny vanilla latte has 100 calories.
  • natachan
    natachan Posts: 149
    Options
    diet green tea

awesomest stuff ever
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    Crystal light has energy packets to mix into a bottle of water.

These probably will kill me, but I have at least one a day. They are awesome! Feels like more caffeine then a red bull.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options

Diet soda.

inb4 aspartame will kill you.

Srs I quit aspartame a few months ago and my skin complexion cleared up, my sinuses widened, my gout suddenly vanished, my libido is through the roof, I no longer need to sit when I pee (long explanation) and women disrobe around me way more often.