Bye Bye muffin top!

2»

Replies

• thanks! Yeah, there ARE areas on some of us that weight loss just does NOT tone up.....!!!

i have a pal who has a giant rubber ball, i mean it's huge, probably 3 or 4 feet tall, it is an exercise ball,
    and she has someone spot her, or manages to hold on to something like a table,
    while she lies on her back across the ball, and then lifts her legs up and down, doing scissors, etc. I've never tried this, but, she swears it is great for lower abdomen apron area.

Oh, just remembered, another toning move for lower abdomen, is, stand up straight, feet apart, arms curled up, and lean back, moving side to side, trying to find the spot that tightens your lower abdomen. Later, you can add weights to your arms. I have a pal who loves that exercise, she has quite a 6 pack there and says she never lies on floor for her tummy work out.
    I have tried this one, i can feel it help, but, i also did the floor exercises i list above, too.

MAYBE a variety of moves is best to tone that "so hard to target" lower abdomen area...

You are awesome thanks for the suggestions!