Rush Fit...has anyone tried this DVD????

Options
I just saw really great reviews on amazon for this rushfit 8 week MMA workout and am dying to buy it. But i wanted to know if anyone has tried it. and if you dont know what im talking about this is it...

http://www.amazon.com/Georges-St-Pierre-RUSHFIT-Ultimate-Training/dp/B005OL8NHW/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_i

Replies

• rblakeman
    Options
    I have it and really like it. That being said, I have not done P90X, Insanity or any of the other programs. The only negatives I have are (1) the warm up is the same for every work out and (2) there are a few moves that I cannot do (e.g., balancing on your fists and pulling your legs through your arms). However, I can do 95% or more of all the moves (and notice quick improvement on them). I like that the work outs are relatively short...11 minute warm up, 29 minute work out (4 minutes of which are breaks...I fast forward through the breaks) and I forget how long the cool down is...I usually do my own cool down. If I'm pushed for time, I can skip the warm up and just do the 25 minute work out. I have noticed great sculpting of my arms, shoulders and legs...you do a TON of squats. Also, all you need is enough room to sprawl on the floor and a few sets of light to medium weights.