Hoping to find friends

Options
jtconst
jtconst Posts: 641 Member
Hi my name is Tammy and I just joined this site yesterday. I have been surfing through and reading diferent posts and everyone seems really nice and motivated. I have next to no computer experience so am not real sure how to navigate all this. I have always struggled with my weight but about four years ago I was afflicted with an undiagnosed condition that took the drs just over three years to get under control. During this time my weight skyrocketed out of control. Now that I have finally got that health problem conquered I need to get my weight under control before it causes me more drs visits, lol. I have to admit I am terrible about exercise, with the exception of swimming I have never found anything I really enjoy and a gym membership is just not possible right now. As for eating I love everything. Healthy not healthy it doesnt really matter I love to cook and try new things. It is more having to train my husband to a new way of eating now that the kids have all left for college. I would love to make some friends who can help me with the long road I have ahead.