Introducing myself!

Options
Hi everybody, my name's Grace and I'm 19 years old. I started on myfitnesspal about a week ago, and I'm really loving it. Don't really know anybody on here yet, so I think it'd help to meet some new people for motivation and support along the way!

Here's a little background: I'm an artist/musician who loves to hike, play ultimate frisbee, and be outside. I've always had pretty strong endurance and a healthy heart, but I've never been consistently active. I've also been sort of chubby for a lot of my life. My immediate family is for the most part super fit, running/biking/hiking/race enthusiasts, so they've inspired me to cut out my pointless extra blubber and get into shape! My goal is to challenge myself and completely change my lifestyle, which includes running/cardio/strength every day, and eating healthier. I've been a vegetarian for about 8 years now, so I also have to keep an eye on my protein and vitamin consumption.

I hope to feel better all around, emotionally and physically. I'm already starting to feel changes after my first week!