270-170lbs in under a year. Pics from my dream vacation

Options

Replies

• Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Wow! I must say this is one of the most memorable success stories I've read on MFP.
    You look amazing. I'm so happy for you.
  • sallydurkin
    sallydurkin Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    amazing truly inspiring. Yes I can do this. THanks for the pictures.
  • Danger13
    Options
    fantastic mate
  • larnsperger
    larnsperger Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story! I am so impressed with the amount of effort you put into rehabbing your body not to mention your entire life! It is amazing what people can accomplish step by step if they are just patient enough to wait for the results. What a wonderful example you are to your girls. Wishing you all the best!
  • KimWW
    KimWW Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Your story is a definite inspiration. Seeing that it is possible keeps me going when the road looks so long ahead.
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, you are a completely different person! Wow, I am so motivated!
  • WillUAre
    WillUAre Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Yep, truly great story. No excuses, you are so right
  • FoodPwnr
    FoodPwnr Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful and so healthy great job!!!
  • CharliSue
    Options
    I love this story!! So awesome!! I started at the same spot you did, and I am only 18lbs in but you sure are an inspiration! Great job!
  • KMissyD
    KMissyD Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    One word describes your story. AMAZING!!! Thanks for posting.
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Amazing job and so inspirational! Really there are no excuses and you demonstrate it!
  • BG10708
    BG10708 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Not only do you look great but it looks like you gained a whole new and active lifestyle. Inspirational! Thanks for sharing.
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Awesomeness!! Thank you for sharing!!
  • RoseVernon
    Options
    You're such a great inspiration! You look amazing and look like you're having fun too!

My daughters ages are almost the same as yours! I love meeting other moms with 3 daughters. :-D
  • riotsgram
    riotsgram Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic and the name Joy is perfect for you because I can see the total joy you are now experiencing with all of your accomplishments! Great work!
  • pmad37
    pmad37 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    amazing is an understatement!!!
  • anashar
    anashar Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Inspiring. And you look amazing - congratulations!
  • Tribbey143
    Tribbey143 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    you ARE awesome wtg! what an inspiration:)))))) :heart: :flowerforyou: :love:
  • MarlaChandlerBarton
    MarlaChandlerBarton Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    YOU ROCK!
  • sandyrm64
    sandyrm64 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow, You are on a mission! I can't wait to post my 1 year pictures. Thank you for the inspiration, Congratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!