Options

Replies

• charlena48
    charlena48 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing - you look great!!
  • Mandi6278
    Options
    Your goal is my goal- seeing you reach it makes me even more motivated to do it!
  • Kimharbath
    Options
    What an inspiration you are!
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    You have done amazing work and look terrific! And 20 pages of responses, wow! Way to do it!!!
  • Barb462
    Barb462 Posts: 5
    Options
    Wow......wow......that is all I can say. Congrats on the progress you have made.
  • martincrca
    Options
    awesome!
  • beekuzz
    beekuzz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    So totally awesome! Your hard work paid off. Keep up the progress and stay healthy. It gives me such hope that I can truly meet my goal before I turn 50 in 2013, or be very close to it.
  • goneforever521
    goneforever521 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job, Joy! One of the most amazing success stories I've ever seen.

Strong, fast, healthy... you left out BRAVE! That's some scary steep hiking you're doing on your dream vacation. Beyond fit! Incredible!
  • deckm116
    Options
    Wow! What an inspiration!
  • chelle8191
    Options
    How inspiring....you look fantastic! Well done!
  • brickhouse76
    Options
    AMAZING!!!
  • brenda2bru
    Options
    What a wonderful inspiration you are! Congrats on a great job!
  • KristenYi
    Options
    Excellent job! Such an inspiration!!!
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    These are the stories that I like... More than inspirational.... That one picture gave me vertigo.... The ladder picture... You are truely strong, and brave..... And I admire you for that.
  • Eisskween
    Eisskween Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! What a wonderful spirit! I raise my glass of water to celebrate you and your accomplishments! Thank you for sharing your story. Truly, you are an inspiration to us all. :happy:
  • msdeeb
    msdeeb Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Ur story was so encouraging, I read it to my husband. You look great! Congratulations on all ur success. Be blessed & balanced!
  • Susan_Rae_1
    Susan_Rae_1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    great success -- you have overcome such adversity. I love the message that the key was consistency (and obviously hard work and patience). Truly inspirational!
  • Lucy1Green
    Lucy1Green Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You go girl! Congratulations!

Thanks for sharing. You provided some much needed inspiration tonight.
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! I didn't even recognize the girl in the first picture to the last! You look amazing and have overcome SO much since your injury. I don't know you, but I'm so PROUD of you and your accomplishment. Your vacation looked AMAZING! I hope to do something like that in the next year. =) You go girl!!! Keep it up, you are beautiful!
  • Angiehankins77
    Options
    That's really inspiring to me, thank you. Keep posting! Great job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!